That Ashley Girl

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

On Second Thought ...

Okay, so it turns out I'm just paranoid. Apparently anyone can pretend to be me in the comments, so it had nothing to do with someone figuring out who I was or using my password or anything like that.

Sheesh, I feel like such a doofus.

Anyway, now that my secret is once again safe (and was never not safe), I'll definitely be back with something new for you to read Friday. In fact, I'll make it an extra-long entry because I feel bad about skipping a few days.

So, if you have any "Ask Ash" questions you'd like to me answer, either leave them in the comments or e-mail them to me.

In the meantime, here's a nice e-mail I got yesterday:

I stumbled upon your blog, read a bunch of the stories...and it got me so aroused I had to go pleasure myself.

With that introduction you may stopped reading, but hopefully you'll take that as a compliment. My girlfriend's out of town, I haven't had sex for a while, and some of your stories just turned me on.

What I loved about them was your brutal honesty and the way you talk about sex/relationship like...most guys would. I think girls today are so concerned as not being labeled as "sluts" or "whores" or what have you, that they all go out of their way to act prim and proper and take the high road.....when in reality, there all just as horny as most guys but don't want to admit it.

Sex shouldn't be taboo or dirty or something that only occurs followed by dinner and candles in a bed with the lights off. You get that, aren't bashful about telling people how you think, and despite not having one iota of any picture of what you may look like, as Paris Hilton would say, that's hot.

Anyway, I was reading your "fuck friends" post and I completely agree. I've had a few of them, one of them in college (yes, I'm a little older than you), and a couple post college. And while I'll never tell my current girlfriend this, I had the greatest sex of my life in the "fuck friends" relationships. I'm not sure what it was...maybe it was just that I knew that the relationship was all about fucking and nothing else, which made it so hot.

I'm rambling, but holla back if you want. Keep up the good work.

17 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Ash Fan said…

    I've done the same Ash, although I am glad I'm not the first to admit it.

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger mr. tomas ubik said…

    I havnt, but you havnt screamed my name out in the middle of the post.

    I always play hard to get.

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Jesus said…

    hey Ash!

    This is Jesus Christ® - just letting you know that you are AMAZING and that you WILL BE GOING TO HELL FOR THIS BLOG.

    ( whore ).

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger J-Mo said…

    Question. Not asking you to reveal your magic number, but would you ever hesitate on sleeping with someone during this single time of yours for fear fo raising your number?

    Would you be honest a boyfriend if he asked?

    What's too many?

    If you were to ask a guy you started seeing what would be too many for him to say?

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Captain Bee said…

    Eano fucking cracks me up.

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    Ash- I love you blog and I read it all the time, just thought you'd like to know.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger mr. tomas ubik said…

    enough of this multi day garbage sans posts...i work five days a week, and need to be thoroughly entertained for at lest 6 of those paid hours.

    won't somebody think of the employed. for jebus christy sakes of magnolia.


    i dont know what that last phrase meant nor do i think it was funny.

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this blog sucks bloody ass.

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Quoting Paris Hilton is so NOT hot.

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Dave said…

    I just discovered your blog today and I've wasted a good three hours of my workday reading it! I like your style and your attitude...very refreshing. I hope to catch you on IM sometime soon. Keep up the good work!

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Captain Bee said…

    Eano wrote:
    "enough of this multi day garbage sans posts...i work five days a week, and need to be thoroughly entertained for at lest 6 of those paid hours."

    Dude, sleep on the job. It's great.

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger mr. tomas ubik said…

    i havnt mastered the pass out and scroll down on my screen move yet...im working on it but i keep waking up with error screens saying "were watching you". i dont know what it means but i think its a virus :S

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Rob said…

    The guy's right. That men's mentality you seem to have to sex is intriguing. It's definitely got me interested.

    Keep up the great work!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger 121774 said…

    This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this penis enlargement reviews site, it's pretty awesome too!

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger 121774 said…

    Nice blog you have here! If you get a chance you may want to visit this penis enlargement reviews site, it's a very nice site.

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Smallman said…

    Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

    If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about best enlargement penis pill. It pretty much covers best enlargement penis pill and other similar topics available.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Anonymous yahoo said…

    hello ashley im yuo fan number 1 and of sharpay and maddie

    i love you


    caro

    me meil is carogriba@hotmail.com
    and yahoo is : carolinasharpay@yahoo.com.ar

     

Post a Comment

<< Home