That Ashley Girl

Monday, June 27, 2005

Ask Ash (Mini Version)

I am recovering from a wild weekend (more later, I'm sure), so I don't have the energy or brainpower to write anything longer today. Instead, here are my answers to a few questions one of my blogging buddies, J-Mo, asked the other day ...

Not asking you to reveal your magic number, but would you ever hesitate on sleeping with someone during this single time of yours for fear of raising your number?

"This single time of yours" made me laugh. Anyway ... no, I wouldn't. I'd much rather have fun and tons of great sex than keep some silly "magic number" low just for the sake of keeping it low.

Actually, one of my goals in life right now is to get my number of orgasms as high as it can possibly go, so that takes precedence over pretending to be the Virgin Mary.

Would you be honest with a boyfriend if he asked?

Yes, and I have. In fact, boys tend to ask this a lot, even though they like to pretend that they don't really care.

What's too many?

I have been with boys who have said low numbers and I've been with boys who have said high numbers, and the boys with the low numbers tend to raise more of a red flag in my head.

Imagine you're with a boy and when you ask him how many girls he's been with, he says, "You're my second."

Now imagine you ask the same thing of another boy and he says, "I don't know, probably a dozen or so."

Which is more likely to surprise you?

If you were to ask a guy you started seeing what would be too many for him to say?

It would have to be something crazy, like in the hundreds. In fact, the line would have to be crossed from him being a slut to him being some sort of sex-obsessed maniac. Of course, first it would have to be higher than mine.



Pictured Above: I wonder what her magic number is?

13 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Shumpy said…

    Seven. I've always said that is the magical number. Not too many, not too few. So when anyone asks that is what I tell them. Whether we're dating or just FB's or just some random person.

    It was seven before I'd gotten to seven people.
    It was seven when I had slept with seven people.
    And now that I'm well over that mark it's still seven.

    //funny thing is people that have known me a long time throw the bullshit flag on the play everytime I tell someone the magical number.

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger mr. tomas ubik said…

    what happens when you dont remember the exact number but you know its in the 10 to 15 range. Is that insensitive or just an addiction to pot?

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Pop's Kid said…

    I never really get caught up with numbers. The stuff that happened before two people meet is usually unimportant....so long as you didn't...like kill anyone....or pull a Michael Jackson on some kid.

    If the girl is really hot, I could maybe even overlook the MJ thing...

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger J-Mo said…

    Well that's good to know. Let's hope most girls think along the same lines as you.

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Renfield said…

    So do the red flags mean that the boy will be denied access due to lack of experience or is it just fear that he would become attached easily? Because if it's experience that he needs who better to get it from than someone with experience, how else will he ever learn, why not learn from the best. If it's fear of attachment then there should probably be a discussion and some ground rules such as "Get attached, get lost." Let them know it's just about the sex. The guy will be pleased.

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Chief Slacker said…

    I would think it to be pretty impressive as long as you know the actual number. Girls usually rember exaclty... A guy knowing is much more rare. As long as mine doesn't drop below my age until I'm married, I'm happy :O)

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Captain Bee said…

    I always using "more than a busload but less than a trainload" as a response usually does the trick.

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Captain Bee said…

    Lovely typing I had there.

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Melina said…

    As I said on my own blog, I can count all my partners on one hand (I just don't tell them how many times I use each finger!)

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Denver said…

    Okay, I have a new topic for you... the g-spot. Good stories?

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Mr. Roboto said…

    Man, Shumpy's Rule of Seven is golden.

    Me, personally, I never, ever ask. Nothing good comes of that.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger 122272 said…

    Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

    My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a penis enlargement reviews related site. Most of the articles are on penis enlargement reviews.

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Leesa said…

    12 was my magic number - but after talking with people, I think I should have said 6.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home